225g icing sugar
50g unsalted butter
1/2t vanilla essence
1. Line a small shallow baking tin with baking paper
2. Sift icing sugar into a large bowl and make a hollow in the centre.
3. Combine the marshmallows, butter, milk and vanilla in a saucepan.
4. Heat the pan over a low heat until everything has melted, stir occasionally.
5. Pour the mixture into the hollow in the icing sugar and stir together until well combined and smooth
6. Place the fudge into your prepared tin and using another piece of baking paper, smooth to the desired thickness.
7. Leave to cool and then place in the fridge for 30 minutes
8. Remove fudge from fridge and peel away baking paper. Cut into bite-size pieces and return to fridge to harden
Store in an airtight container in the fridge and eat within a week (if it lasts that long!!)