These 'cute as a button' marshmallow teacups were made by Aimee's very clever husband, Mark. I love them, and don't think any tea party should be without them!!
To make your own...
tic toc biscuits
block of chocolate
lifesaver lollies (Mark has used pepp-o-mint for these ones)
sprinkles (to match your theme, of course! We found the ones shown at IGA)
1. Break the chocolate into squares and melt in the microwave or double boiler.
2. Cut lifesavers in halves (TIP: place the lifesaver smooth side down otherwise they break into lots of pieces rather than halves)
3. Lay tic toc biscuits out on a tray, icing side up
4. Dip one end of the marshmallow into the chocolate and dip into sprinkles
5. Dip other end of marshmallow into chocolate and stick to tic toc
6. Finally dip ends of lifesaver half into chocolate and stick to the side of the marshmallow
Stand back and admire your cute creations!